Monday, February 23, 2009

Gene Clark's Last Concerts - Hollywood 1991

GENE CLARK - CINEGRILL, HOLLYWOOD - April 1991

This file combines songs from Gene Clark’s last ever performances at The Cinegrill, Hollywood, on 12, 13 and 14 April 1991.

Some songs are uncomplete.

One big WMA file ; no tracks splitting.

Audience Recordings.

01 Silver Raven
02 Don’t Let Me Down
03 Rain Song
04 Train Leaves Here This Morning
05 Here Without You
06 Eight Miles High
07 I Shall Be Released

08 She Darked The Sun
09 Train Leaves Here This Morning
10 Don’t Let Me Down
11 Life And Times
12 I Shall Be Released
13 Eight Miles High
14 Chimes Of Freedom
15 I’ll Feel A Whole Lot Better

16 Eight Miles High
17 Your Fire Burning
18 She Darkened The Sun
19 Don’t Let Me Down
20 Rain Song
21 I Shall Be Released
22 Mr Tambourine Man
23 Life And Times


7 comments:

lost_jewels said...

Dispite what the criticasters say, I like the shows. Somehow grandpa managed during the late nineties of the last century to become most so if not all tthe perfomcances. I have some live stream on a vhs tape. If your interested I will search for it and burn it on dvd for you. Please, dj en uwe

Rocking--Byrd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hansa123 said...

I missed this one, so I'd like to ask you to put up a new link please !

Hansa123 said...

No new link ? :-)

Rocking--Byrd said...

https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/IEDoWm52/file.html

Rocking--Byrd said...

Hansa, hey please, be patient. I think I fullfilled many of your requests and I'm not here 24/7.

Hansa123 said...

Hey Rocking-Byrd, it was meant as a little joke, not as criticism!!!!!
I know you're doing a mighty fine job over here, and I appreciate this very much! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I'll wait for weeks if necessary)......:-)