Monday, December 27, 2010
The Byrds - Live At The MIDEM (Cannes, France 1972)
The Byrds - Live At The MIDEM
Palais Des Festivals, Cannes, France - January 20, 1972
Roger McGuinn, Clarence White, Gene Parsons, Skip Battin
MIDEM stands for Marché International du Disque et de l’Edition Musicale (International Market for Records and Musical Publishing), a yearly event for professionals in show-business, that takes place in Cannes in the south of France.
The 1972 edition also saw Poco performing just before The Byrds, playing on the Byrds P.A. and amplifiers as their own equipment had been destroyed by electrical shocks during rehearsals.
1. Lover Of The Bayou (3:30)
2. So You Want To Be A Rock 'N' Roll Star (3:05)
3. Mr Spaceman (3:05)
4. Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms (2:31)
5. My Back Pages - Baby What You Want Me To Do (4:16)
6. Eight Miles High - Crowd (2:37)
7. Amazing Grace (4:58)
8. Roll Over Beethoven (2:46)
Front Cover Included