Friday, July 26, 2013

McGuinn, Clark & Hillman – Copenhagen 1979 - REPOST

Seems this one never worked properly, so here it is again...


McGuinn, Clark & Hillman – Copenhagen 1979

Copenhagen, Denmark - 1979

Roger McGuinn
Gene Clark
Chris Hillman

with Johnne Sambataro on guitar and Greg Thomas on drums

Audience recording

1. Stopping Traffic (3:28)
2. Mr Tambourine Man (4:52)
3. I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better (2:34)
4. Chimes Of Freedom (3:52)
5. Eight Miles High (6:20)
6. Bye Bye Baby (4:26)

Artwork included

7 comments:

Rocking--Byrd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
david said...

the recent MCH from Dallas has an issue as well. Thanks

dino said...

Heartfelt thanks once again!

Rocking--Byrd said...

David, no it doesn't. I just downloaded and unzipped it with no problem at all.

david said...

thanks. it must be my computer; it refuses to download this one , for some reason. beats me, all the others come through fine. I give up !

Unknown said...

Hi R-B

As I was also in Copenhagen last week, it puts me in the mood for this one.
Could you re-post his one more time please.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rocking-Byrd
Appreciate it.
In spite of all the friction within MCH, they seemed to tour extensively for a while and produced some good gigs.
I was still in the UK then but was unaware that they toured Europe in 1979 and 80. Good to catch up on them.