Friday, January 16, 2009

Files

As many among you have probably noticed, most files are blocked.

Sorry, but I don't feel like re-upping hundreds of zip files.

January 2009 files are available again, though.

You can ask for specific files to be reposted, but please don't ask for complete months. I simply don't have time and bandwidth to systematically do this .

If YOU re-upload files, I will gladly replace my dead link by yours. Just let me know.

All replies and request on THIS post please.

Thank you.

1 comment:

sydbarrett said...

Hi,
Thank you for you invite to join the blog! I was wondering if you could re-up the Firefall live in Japan set. I wanted to download it for a friend , mark andes, who was in the band.
I downloaded the two other Firefall sets on the mainblog before it went private and also the Chris Hillman band and sent them onto Mark.
Here is some of his comments " I'd love to get a copy of the Hillman Band show. It was shortly after that show Chris became ill and had to cancel a show at the Bottom Line in New York. We flew Mike Clarke and Larry Burnett in to cover for Chris and Firefall was born. It's interesting how things work out."........"Hey Paul,
Yes, the CDs arrived safely and are wonderful to hear. It's the first I've heard the Hillman group recorded. Wow! Not bad! Rick and Chris harmonize beautifully and the tracks and backing vocals are tight. Thanks for sending them. The Firefall CDs are also really good. Well recorded and shows the band as more rocking than our records would lead you to believe."....If you have anymore Hillman band recordings or Firefall I would be very interested.
Many thanks
Paul