Monday, December 22, 2008

White Brothers (New Kentucky Colonels) - Ash Grove 1973




















THE WHITE BROTHERS (THE NEW KENTUCKY COLONELS)

Ash Grove, Los Angeles, CA – May 1973

Clarence White - Guitar
Roland White - Mandolin
Herb Pedersen - Banjo
Roger Bush - Bass
John Hartford - Fiddle
Brantley Kearns - Fiddle
Steve Mandel - Guitar

1. Old Joe Clark
2. Salty Dog
3. Shuckin' the Corn
4. Good Woman's Love
5. Sally Goodin
6. Why You Been Gone So Long
7. Moonlight Waltz
8. You Won't Be Satisfied
9. Alabama Jubilee
10. Dark Hollow
11. I Am a Pilgrim
12. Arkansas Traveler

5 comments:

KurtGS said...

Please re-up.
Thanx,
KurtGS

Rocking--Byrd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KurtGS said...

Thank you for the re-up. That said, I have identified a problem. I am a bit disorganized, and I don't always remember what I have asked you to re-up. So I ask of you, have patience with me if I miss some of your updates. <3

david said...

RB,
If you have a chance some time in the future, a reup on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rocking--Byrd said...

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/RwPgHjYH/file.html